Earn up to $0,51/mi
The best plan in the business!
At Trans-West, we reward drivers who reach their mileage objectives by adding bonuses to their regular pay.
For example, a driver who travels more than 110,000 miles annually receives an extra $0,06/mi driven for that year.
We also have bonus plans for Western Canada and Washington state destinations. These bonuses are applicable to the total mileage of such trips.
- Western Canada: +$0,055/mile
- Washington (Oct 15th to April 1st): +$0,035/mile
Please keep in mind these bonuses are added to the base salary. Base salaries vary given driver experience.
The first example shows the pay stub information of an experienced driver with deliveries in Western Canada; a 7150 miles trip in 7 days:
- Base salary according to your experience up to $0,395/mi
- Western Canada bonus: +$0,055/mi
- Bonus for total yearly mileage >110000 miles : +$0,06/mi
- Pay for this trip: $0,51/mi + benefits
- Total revenue per driver: $1823,25 per trip, ($260,46 per day worked)
Considering that a typical California bound trip with Trans-West is around 6 days* and amounts to 6200 miles, drivers can earn more than $260 per day worked! This represents $520 per day and $3200 total for the trip per couple!
* NOTE : The average duration for a California bound trip is 6 days; some trips may be shorter.